After the completion of training, participant will gain knowledge on how to:
- Take a pro-active, rational and well-communicated approach to continuous improvement.
- Achieve higher levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction, sustainably.
- Outline a path to increase organizational maturity, including how to overcome resistance to change.
- Implement simple and effective cross-boundary coordination.
- Use proven tools and methods to increase capability, remove delays, reduce variability and manage bottlenecks.
- Develop an understanding of evolutionary change and avoid the tendency for pushing disruptive, presumptive solutions.
- Effectively scale workflow agility without changing job titles, organization structures, or causing other disruptions.
- Increase skills and implementation of the 6 general practices of Kanban.
No Exam. Required two days of training attendance and certificate will be enabled post completion of this course